Friday, July 13, 2012

C String Library for C++ and Objective-C

In the last couple of years I've shifted professionally to iOS development.  In doing so, I adapted some of my previous code for use with Objective-C.

I converted my super minimal C++ string library, consisting of basic string manipulation and parsing functions, back into pure C so that I could use it more conveniently with Objective-C as well as C++.

You can find strs_c.c, strs_c.h at GitHub.

It is intended to be very basic and small, so there's no regex or anything like that.  There are string splitting and list handling functions, searching functions, trimming, parsing, etc.  I have further libraries building on top of this for more sophisticated tasks.  For example, an Objective-C JSON parsing library that I'll post right after this.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got a real potential for writing specific content. i love how you think and the manner you represent your perspectives in this text. I believe your manner of wondering. thank you for sharing. Gmod game

Robert said...

If you are thinking about having your own website designed for your home-based business, or any small business, there are many considerations going through your mind. If your business is relatively young, you want to portray a professional and basic image in your website.cheap shoes in Pakistan

Robert said...

I already have a great looking website, why put all that extra time into a blog, what's the benefits? OK, a Blog as part of your overall internet marketing strategy is important for a number of reasons which include.Formal Shoes

damion said...

Here are the best visual voicemail apps for android which you can easily download from the Google play store. YouMail Visual Voicemail. Visual Voicemail Plus. T-Mobile Visual Voicemail. Verizon Visual Voice Mail.