Friday, July 17, 2015

Google's Deep Dream

Google put their image recognition software into a feedback loop and produced Deep Dream.  Then they released the code into the wild.  At some later time, I want to post a bit about the theory behind deep learning, especially convolutional neural networks.

Anyhow, a good place to find Deep Dream images is reddit /r/deepdream.  Here's a google blog post describing the software.






















From that post here's an image worth 1000 words about Deep Dream:


And, since I'm an artsy-fartsy kind of guy myself, I couldn't help but make a bunch of images with it from photos I've taken.














2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted to thank you for this super study!! I truely playing every little little bit of it I have you bookmarked to test out new stuff you publish. Gmod game

damion said...

Here are the best visual voicemail apps for android which you can easily download from the Google play store. YouMail Visual Voicemail. Visual Voicemail Plus. T-Mobile Visual Voicemail. Verizon Visual Voice Mail.