Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Introversion's City Generation

At GDC I came across Chris Delay from Introversion Software. I recognized him from the picture next to his blog. I've been admiring the work that he's has been doing with city generation and I was happily surprised to meet him in the line for one of the sessions. Not thinking, I extended my hand. I hope I didn't get him sick.

I asked him a ton of questions about it, 'cause I'm working on similar ideas. Anyhow, please check out the city generation stuff he's doing. He's working from Muller and Wonka's shape-grammar/L-system generation ideas and producing some awesome work.

Check out this beauty -

2 comments:

Joshua Smith said...

Thank you for great info. It was simple to read, but I'd like to add that if your software business needs to be updated try software development service.

Unknown said...

We all want site visitors coming to our weblog/ internet site and the easiest way is to observe those three steps. You do not simply need any traffic however need to target people especially interested in your niche or passion topic. those are the those who want what you provide. Gmod game